Learning Commons Information
- The Learning Commons is open from 7:25 in the morning to 3:15 in the afternoon.
- You must have a signed agenda to enter the Learning Commons.
- You may check out as many as four books at a time.
- Sunshine State books cannot be put on hold.
- You may only check out 1 Sunshine State book at a time.
- If you have an overdue book, you may check out one paperback book. If you lose a book, you will have to pay the replacement cost for it.
- Any profanity or inappropriate behavior will result in your being asked to leave the Learning Commons and your KIT card being signed.
- Books may be checked out for two weeks at a time. They can be renewed unless someone else has put the book on hold.
- Books will be treated with respect. Do not dog-ear, tear out pages, lose or destroy the book. You will have to pay for the book.