Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Learning Commons is closed to students at this time. Please see information on the new BookHub on the main webpage to learn how to check out books during this time. Thank you for understanding!
Learning Commons Information
- The Learning Commons is open from 7:25 in the morning to 3:15 in the afternoon.
- You must have a signed agenda to enter the Learning Commons.
- You may check out as many as four books at a time.
- Sunshine State books cannot be put on hold.
- You may only check out 1 Sunshine State book at a time.
- If you have an overdue book, you may check out one paperback book. If you lose a book, you will have to pay the replacement cost for it.
- Any profanity or inappropriate behavior will result in your being asked to leave the Learning Commons and your KIT card being signed.
- Books may be checked out for two weeks at a time. They can be renewed unless someone else has put the book on hold.
- Books will be treated with respect. Do not dog-ear, tear out pages, lose or destroy the book. You will have to pay for the book.